Job Opening: Warehouse Class-A Driver – Chino, CA
- Pull &/or check orders accurately for local deliveries, trucking, will-calls, and E-Commerce
- Be familiar with company brands & products
- Make & unload deliveries to local customers (retailers & distributors)
- Unload containers with other warehouse staff as needed
- Receive deliveries from vendors
- Build & maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt & accurate service
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate & coordinate with other departments to resolve tasks
- Promote customer loyalty
- 3+ years of driving experience
- Valid Class-A driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Fork-lift certified (provide proof)
- Able to use a pallet jack
- Able to lift 25+ lbs.
- Able to work in a team-setting & fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bilingual a plus
- Hourly DOE
- 40 hours/week; Mon-Fri 4:00 am-8:00 pm (8-hour shift)
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Experienced Class ‘A’ Driver (Warehouse Staff) (F/T)” in subject title.