There is nothing stronger than a craving for an iced sea salt coffee. This tempting drink is all the rage at shops like 7 Leaves and 85C bakery. Lollicup® retail stores have an amazing sea salt tea option.
If you are looking to subtly enhance your coffee selection on your menu, quick and easy sea salt cream may be the perfect option for you.
Sea salt cream is a great way to make a plain coffee or tea more flavorful and interesting. The combination of sweet and salty has always been a favorite among lovers of sweet treats. From chocolate covered almonds to kettle corn.
Tea Zone® Sea Salt Cream Powder is a perfect substitute for milk foam and whipped cream. This powder is made without any additives.
- 9 Lollicup scoops of Tea Zone Sea Salt Cream Powder (#P1044)
- 1/6 Lollicup scoop of sea salt
- 50 ml of heavy cream
- 100 ml of milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until the ingredients are creamy.
- Pour the cream over iced coffee or your preferred flavor of iced tea.
- For a completed look, add a pinch of matcha, or another flavor of powder to the top of the beverage.