Machine Operator – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
- Load/ unload materials
- Set machine parameters
- Monitor and control production
- Execute some quality assurance procedures; thickness, weight, color, etc.
- Fill out the production checklist
- Work as a team with mechanic and management
- Minimize safety and quality risks
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Skills & Qualifications
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be personable, articulate, knowledgeable & professional
- Good punctuality is a MUST
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- Maintain the production pace of other team members
- Utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties
- Must be certified or become certified in operation of forklift
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Open – TBD
- The starting rate for this position is $12–$15/hr DOE for Machine Operators.
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, company sponsored Friday Lunch, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com with “Machine Operator Position” in the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!