Job Opening: Office & Sales Administrative Assistant – Sumner, WA
The Warehouse Supervisor has the general responsibility for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities on a daily basis. Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager and/or VP of Operations, the Supervisor is responsible for supervising the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
Duties Include (but not limited to)
- Provide administrative/sales support for sales representative team
- Assist in answering customer calls, emails, and walk-in/will-call orders
- Assist with daily order fulfillment and order related claim(s)
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and maintenance coordination
- Assist Sales Manager on reports and projects
- Additional customer service and administrative/sales support related assignments
- A minimum of three (3) years of office administrative and/or customer service/sales support experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong computer skills.
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook
- Internet knowledge
- 10-key skills and bilingual preferred
Monday-Friday — 8AM-5PM
- Salary DOE
- Health/Dental & 401K, vacation, sick leave, and holiday pay after 3 months probation
How to Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office & Sales Administrative Assistant Position” in the subject line.