Job Opening: Team Lead for Production Warehouse (F/T) – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to order designated areas.
- Sort and place materials and items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color of product code.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for sales people and customer traffic.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark material with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Weight and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- MUST be forklift certified for regular/stand up forklifts.
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the US.
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
- MHE electric rider pallet jack certified.
- Rotating Saturday-Friday shifts; hours to be announced.
- $14-$15/hr DOE
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Team Lead for Production Warehouse (F/T)” in the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!