Job Opening: Graphic & Web Designer (F/T) – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create original graphics like banners for e-commerce sites and promotions, social media usage.
- Data entry and monitoring customer purchasing behavior, industry trends, updating e-mail lists and potential products.
- Designing, coding, and sending e-mails from various platforms.
- Creating promotional codes on our e-commerce platforms.
- Retouch photos for all website merchandise.
- Creating, duplicating and producing customized artwork for plastic and paper products. Creating curved e-proofs. Must be capable of fast turnarounds.
- Coordinating, producing, and updating print-ready layouts for promotional flyers, banners, posters, brochures, catalogs, etc. on a regular basis.
- Coordinating, creating, and updating content for external and internal sites on a regular basis.
- Managing strict timelines to maintain current content and develop new content.
- Manage design projects individually and as a team.
- Cataloging digital marketing efforts for annual reports.
- Coordinating various projects and meetings with the marketing department while supporting upper management.
- A college graduate; must be authorized to work in the US.
- You must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (InDesign and After Effects is a plus).
- Must have Experience in working with HTML/Dreamweaver, Adobe CS6 or CC, and photo retouching. E-mail marketing experience a plus.
- Interested in the retail beverage and manufacturing industry.
- Strong creative and artistic skills.
- A hard worker and willing to learn new things.
- A fast learner and not afraid of a challenge.
- Friendly and works well with others.
- A person with the ability to prioritize and multitask, & work well under pressure & deadlines.
- Adept with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines; should be a fast learner, organized and detail-oriented. Punctual, reliable, positive,
resourceful and honest.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format with varying levels within & outside of the company (e.g., clients, affiliated organization, and
- TBD; Office Hours are: Monday to Friday, 8:00AM-6:00PM
- $15 DOE.
- This is a full time temporary position in Chino, CA.
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic & Web Designer- Fulltime” in the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!