Job Opening: Webmaster Lead (F/T) – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® paper and plastic eco-friendly products since 2005. Based in Chino, CA, we specialize in plastic cups, paper coffee cups, dessert cups, food containers, cup lids and related food packaging products, including customized cups and cup sleeves. In 2007, in an effort to be more environmentally friendly, Karat® developed Karat® Earth, a plant-based line of eco-friendly products, including eco-friendly cups and utensils. The company provides eco-friendly products at a low price, which makes living green affordable in today’s tough economic state.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Website rebuilding, rebranding and maintaining current websites on various platforms.
- Digital Marketing Material – Re-design and upgrade Digital footprint online.
- SEO – Staying up to date on the latest SEO trends and advising team members of changes that may impact the quality of website traffic, using best White Hat SEO practices.
- Maintenance – maintaining the technical aspects of firm website including such tasks as up keeping missing links, adding metatags, posting backlinks, tagging videos and posts, etc.
- Ads Marketing – Administer and maintain Google AdWords, Google Display Ads, Yelp advertising, Local Business Listings. Setting up and managing PPC and remarketing campaigns.
- Design – Create, Oversee and maintain same theme and company image in overall marketing material.
- Social Media – Setting up and managing social media campaigns using Hootsuite, Buffer, Agora or an equivalent system.
- Email Marketing – Develop, Design & deploy Email Marketing, using Bronto or MailChimp, Constant Contact or equivalent system.
- Designing, coding, writing and editing contents and sending e-mails or editing web from various platforms.
- Create original graphics like banners for e-commerce sites and promotions, social media usage.
- Data entry and monitoring customer purchasing behavior, industry trends, updating e-mail lists and potential products.
- Proficiency in Adobe Products
- Understand the web space and limitations of design on web.
- Strong understanding of online marketing & advertising.
- Able to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Experience providing cross-browser tested, optimized web sites.
- Manage design projects individually and as a team.
- Cataloging digital marketing efforts for annual reports.
- Coordinating various projects and meetings with the marketing department while supporting upper management.
- Enter job and art specific data into department job tracking system.
- Communicate with the Sales Department regarding projects in progress.
- Provide regular performance feedback to employees in a positive and constructive way to help them grow in their roles and maximize their performance.
- Creating and updating Graphic guidelines materials and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Coordinating, creating, and updating content for external and internal sites on a regular basis. Managing strict timelines to main current content and develop new content.
- Editing corporate and retail presentation on PowerPoint or creating videos.
- A college graduate; must be authorized to work in the US
- You must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (InDesign and After Effects is a plus).
- Must be proficient in HTML and CSS/Dreamweaver, Adobe CS6 or CC, and photo retouching. E-mail marketing experience a plus. Additional programming languages and understanding of Netsuite SCA is a plus.
- Interested in the retail beverage and manufacturing industry.
- Strong creative and artistic skills.
- A hard worker and willing to learn new things.
- A fast learner and not afraid of a challenge.
- Friendly and works well with others.
- A person with the ability to prioritize and multitask, & work well under pressure & deadlines.
- Adept with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines; should be a fast learner, organized and detail-oriented. Punctual, reliable, positive, resourceful and honest.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format with varying levels within & outside of the company (e.g., clients, affiliated organization, and the media).
- This is a full time position in Chino,CA.
- This position is exempt and pays between $48,000-$50,000 annually DOE /li>
- Health/Dental benefits available after passing three-month probation period
- 401K with matching available after one year of employment
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Event.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Webmaster Lead” in the subject line. OR apply in person with cover letter and resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!