Job Opening: Truck Driver Class C (F/T) – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
(But not limited to)
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve tasks.
- Pull and/or check orders accurately.
- Be familiar with our products.
- Drivers need to make deliveries to our local customers (retailers & distributors).
- Build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service; promote customer loyalty.
- The ideal candidate will start off working in the Warehouse, and eventually transition to the Driver position(s).
- Pull and/or check orders for local deliveries, trucking, will-calls, and online orders.
- Make deliveries (unload products by yourself).
- Unload containers with other warehouse staff as needed.
- Receive deliveries from vendors.
- Must hold a valid California Commercial Class-C Driver’s License.
- Must have a driving record in good standing — to be in good standing, applicant must present a current DMV printout report with none of the violations below:
- Must pass background check.
- Any major violations (DUI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last three years.
- Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years.
- Three or more other moving violations in the last three years.
- Two or more at fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations.
- Full Time
- $12~$14 for Class ‘C’ Drivers DOE + Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after passing three-month probation period.
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Birthday Incentives, and annual Company Events.
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Truck Driver Class C (F/T)” in the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!