Job Opening: Sr. Warehouse Administrative Assistant (F/T) – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service; communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve tasks.
- Be familiar with our products.
- Input tracking information into the system.
- Schedule pick up and/or delivery appointments.
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service; promote customer loyalty.
- Input trucking/ FedEx tracking information.
- File invoices/ documents
- Schedule pick up and/or delivery appointments
- Write/ print bills of lading.
- Shipping quotations
- Other administrative duties
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the US; bilingual preferred (English/Mandarin or English/Spanish).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years logistics experience.
- TBD; Office Hours are: Monday to Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM or 10:00AM — 7:00PM (with one hour meal break). *Rotating Shifts*
- To be determined DOE.
- 401K with match after one year of employment.
- Health/Dental benefits available after passing three-month probation period.
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Birthday Incentives, and annual Company Events.
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com with “Sr. Warehouse Administrative Assistant” in the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!