Job Opening: Programmer (F/T) – Chino, CA
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with digital marketing team to effectively develop, improve, debug, and update corporate web applications.
- Develop websites for both front and back end using best practices and industry standards. Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across web capable devices and browsers.
- Creating and updating Graphic guidelines materials and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Coordinating various projects and meetings with the marketing department while supporting upper management.
- A degree in Computer Science, or a related technical degree, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience developing mid to large scale web applications.
- Experience with Redux implementation.
- Experience with Node.js and backend development.
- Experience with MongoDB and MySQL.
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 or 4 and Foundation frontend frameworks.
- A solid understanding of techniques regarding web scalability, performance, and security.
- A solid understanding of Sass pre-compiler for CSS.
- A solid understanding of REST based services and best practices.
- Experience with cloud service, such as Digital Ocean and AWS.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Mobile app development experience for iOS or Android.
- Bilingual (Mandarin/English)
- Interested in the retail beverage and manufacturing industry.
- Friendly and works well with others.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines; should be a fast learner, organized and detail-oriented. Punctual, reliable, positive, resourceful and honest.
- Full-time position
- This is a full time position in Chino, CA.
- Exempt (after passing probation period) DOE
- H1B sponsorship may be available for qualifying candidates.
- Benefits include: Health/Dental available after 90 days; 401(K) after one year of employment.
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Programmer” in the subject line. OR apply in person with cover letter and resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!