Job Opening: Port Class “A” Driver (F/T) – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
(but not limited to)
Provide excellent customer service; communicate and coordinate with other departments to resolve tasks. Drivers for this position are responsible for pick-ups and drop offs from the LA/Long Beach Ports. Deliver and pick up containers from and to customers. Build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service; promote customer loyalty.
- Safely transport containers to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections.
- Follow all Lollicup Operational Procedures / Standards.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment, including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Maintain the service and appearance of the truck.
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and/or Counter Personnel.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager or dispatch.
- Must hold a valid California Commercial Class-A Driver’s License.
- Required education: High School or equivalent.
- Must have a driving record in good standing — to be in good standing, applicant must present a current DMV printout report with none of the violations below:
- Must pass background check.
- Any major violations (DUI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last three years.
- Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years.
- Three or more other moving violations in the last three years.
- Two or more at fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations.
- •4:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
- $18~$20 for PORT Class ‘A’ Drivers DOE + Health/Dental benefits available after passing three-month probation period.
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Birthday Incentives, and annual Company Events.
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Port Class A Driver (F/T)” in the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!