Job Opening: Order Selector (FT) – Summerville, SC
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
Include but are not limited to
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the US; bilingual preferred.
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
- Electric or LPG Forklift certified.
- MHE electric rider pallet jack certified.
- Warehouse: 1 year
$11 – $13/hr DOE
- Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after three-month probation period.
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: discounts at Lollicup® Fresh corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip
Forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Email resume to email address listed with “Order Selector Position” on the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 420 Industrial Road, Summerville, SC 29483 between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!