Job Opening: Marketing Coordinator (F/T) – Chino, CA
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing and sending out Press Releases, newsletters, magazine articles, blogs and more.
- Solid understanding of writing techniques for a variety of mediums including website copy, blog posts, syndicated articles and press releases.
- Bringing in new Marketing ideas and creative strategies for Brand recognition.
- Familiarity with web content management, SEO, SEM, Social Media strategies.
- Coordinate new product launches with various departments.
- Brainstorm innovative ideas with project leader while compiling a marketing plan and support for execution.
- Coordinating, creating, and updating content for external and internal sites on a regular basis.
- Managing strict timelines to main current content and develop new content.
- Compiling and maintaining competitive data on online pricing, sales promotions, etc.
- Generating monthly sales reports. Reviewing marketing campaign reports to identify under or non-performing ad groups and working with vendors to increase overall effectiveness.
- Assist, plan, and research for products, competitors, trade shows, and marketing materials.
- Coordinating projects with the marketing/sales departments while supporting upper management.
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting deadlines, and prioritization of same
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to concurrently work on multiple projects
- Impeccable grammar and punctuation skills with the ability to translate complex topics into easy-to-read content while maintaining high standards for readability and factual correctness; copy editing and proofing will also be required
- Be both big picture and detail-oriented
- The ability to quickly research a topic and produce relevant content
- Familiarity with a variety of advertising and marketing communication concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Communications, English, Marketing, or Journalism degree preferred
- Able to rapidly change focus as priorities change
- A college graduate; must be authorized to work in the US.
- Proficient in MS Office. Experience with Adobe CC, HTML, WordPress, and/or Netsuite a plus.
- A person with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work well under pressure as well as deadlines.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Punctual, reliable, positive, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format with varying levels within and outside of the company (e.g., clients, affiliated organization, and the media)
- Mon-Fri – 40 hours/week
- 8-hour shift with 1 hour meal break from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm or 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Salary DOE
- Health/Dental benefits available after passing three-month probation period
- 401K available after one year employment
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Coordinator Position” in the subject line. OR apply in person with cover letter and resume to address: 6185 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!