Job Opening: Warehouse Order Selector – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Complete requisition forms to order supplies from other departments
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Resourceful – The ability to locate needed information without much help from others
- Team Player – Works well with others, motivates and sets good examples
- Humble – Nice and respectful to others, carries themselves with a positive attitude
- Self-Disciplined – Good attendance, takes ownership of assignments & tasks
- Hard Working – Strives to always do their best, goes above and beyond job duties
- Self-Motivated – Able to adapt to new assignments with an eager attitude to perform
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: discounts at Lollicup® Fresh corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
Starting Wage: $10.00/hour
Forward resume to: email@example.com