Job Opening: Warehouse Class-A Driver – TX
Lollicup is currently seeking a Class A Driver to join our new and growing team in Texas. We are looking for someone who is energized and inspired by the possibility of being part of this exciting opportunity to contribute to a startup location in its beginning stages!
The Texas location is temporarily operating in Wilmer, TX while the permanent, new, and larger location is being built in Rockwall, TX. Relocation to the new facility in Rockwall is expected in 2018.
- Local deliveries throughout the area
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Follow all Lollicup Operational Procedures / Standards
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment, including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Maintain the service and appearance of truck
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and/or Counter Personnel
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager or dispatch
- 1 year driving experience required
- Must hold a valid Texas Commercial Class-A Driver’s License
- Must pass background check
- Must have a driving record in good standing *
* To be in good standing, applicant must present a current DMV printout report with none of the violations below:
- Any major violations (DUI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last three years.
- Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years.
- Three or more other moving violations in the last three years.
- Two or more at fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations.
- Mon-Fri – 40 hours/week
- 8-hour shift between 4:00 am-8:00 pm
- Hourly DOE
- Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after passing three-month probation period
How to Apply
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Class A Driver Position” in the subject line. OR apply in person with resume to address: 1 Medline Drive Suite #200, Wilmer, TX 75172, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Mondays through Fridays. We look forward to hearing from you. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!