Quality Control (QC) Technician (F/T) – Chino, CA
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the manufacturer of Karat® foodservice disposables and a complete solution for all specialty beverage businesses. Based in Chino, CA, we produce paper & plastic cups, dessert cups & food containers, straws & accessorial items for cups, deli containers & portion cups, foodservice gloves, and a growing line of foodservice disposables. We also feature a full eco-friendly line of products under Karat® Earth, offering eco-friendly alternatives for all popular applications.
The job of a Quality Control Technician (QC Tech) is a focused position to ensure that the products manufactured her at Lollicup fits the purpose and meets the customer expectations and our standards. Quality Control Technicians document the product’s test results and provide suggestions required to attain the best quality product possible.
- Evaluating Lollicup’s product specifications and examining them to meet customer requirements.
- Setting quality control compliance objectives to achieve the targets.
- Promoting performance improvement and quality control programs throughout the organization.
- Ensuring product compliance with international and national legislation and standards.
- Defining quality measures in conjunction with production staff.
- Understanding, evaluating, and executing the tests and procedures properly and investigating rejects or product modifications.
- Directing workers engaged in testing and measuring product, tabulating the data relating product quality, materials.
- Maintaining and setting up documentation and control procedures.
- Assist Quality Manager in carrying out training, checks and tests.
- Monitoring performance by collecting relevant information and preparing statistical reports.
- Determining relevant quality associated training requirements.
- Contemplating the application of health and safety, and environmental standards.
- Collating and analyzing performance charts and data against defined parameters.
- Minimum 1 year QC experience or manufacturing experience
- GMP Trained – a plus
- Bilingual is a huge PLUS
- HS Diploma/GED or min. 2 equivalent years of experience.
- Communication Proficiency
- Great Organizational Skills
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management Organization
Rotating 4 x 12 hour shifts
Health/Dental & 401K benefits available after three-month probation period. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup Fresh® corporate-owned stores, Family Day Trip, & birthday movie tickets
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “QC Technician” in the subject title.