Job Opening: Sales Account Coordinator (F/T) – Wilmer, TX
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
Provide excellent customer service; communicate, and coordinate with other departments to resolve tasks. First point-of-contact for general customer inquiries (e.g., pricing, products, scheduling etc). Build and maintain business relationship with customers by providing prompt and accurate service; promote customer loyalty.
- Process and follow-up on orders, applications, samples, and requests from customers and prospective customers
- Anticipate and assist customer needs and questions, problem solving
- Responding promptly to all inquiries by telephone, electronically, and/or in person
- Cross-selling and educating customer regarding any product or service questions
- Gather market and competitor information/data
- Additional customer service and sales support related assignments
- Must have at 1-3+ years of B2B customer service and/or work experience in foodservice-related industry
- The ideal candidate will have good writing and communication skills, be resourceful, and be a team player
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong computer skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook and internet knowledge
- 10 key skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Salary DOE
- Health/Dental available after three-month probation period
- 401K after one year employment
- Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 50% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, Company Dinners, and annual Company Trip.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (one hour lunch break)
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TX – Sales Account Coordinator” in subject title.