Lollicup/Karat Texas location is temporarily operating in Wilmer, TX while the permanent, new, and larger location is being built in Rockwall, TX. Relocation to the new facility in Rockwall is expected in late 2018.
Lollicup® USA, Inc., headquartered in Chino, CA, is the manufacturer of Karat® & Karat Earth® food disposable packaging and TeaZone® beverage products, the master distributor of other leading brands’ coffee & tea ingredients (such as Da Vinci, Big Train, Monin etc), and we also specializes in custom print and innovative packaging. We have been recognized for our thermoforming plastic capabilities in North America to produce cups and food packaging products that allow us to offer competitive pricing throughout our distribution network (currently 5 regional warehouses are located in CA, TX, SC,
WA and NJ), and services to chain accounts such as Panda Express, Chili’s, TGI Friday, Flame Broiler, Torchy’s Taco, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and more.
Corporate Website: www.lollicupUSA.com
Lollicup® is currently seeking an Account Manager – Local Sales (I) to join our new and growing team in Texas. We are looking for someone who is energized and inspired by the possibility of being part of this exciting opportunity to contribute to a startup location in its beginning stages!
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Extensive prospecting B2B (independent retail and wholesale leads)
- Focus on local retail business & local multi-unit accounts
- Collect marketing data and do frequent sales visits
- Servicing existing client accounts with all aspects of order, rate updates, contract proposals, renewal contracts, etc.
- Regular telemarketing activities as well as outside sales calls
- Assist customer needs, relationships and problem-solving
- Anticipate up-selling to existing accounts
- Responsible for gathering market information/data
- Attend assigned trade show events
- Must meet monthly quota on new accounts
- And other sales-related assignments
QUALIFICATIONS: We are looking for an assertive, responsible team-player. Applicant must be authorized to work in the US.
WORK SCHEDULE: TBD
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years minimum experience in B2B sales/account management, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Proven experience in cold calling/street sales
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Able to travel extensively
COMPENSATION: $3,500-$4,800/month DOE plus potential bonus; Health/Dental & benefits available after three-month probation period and 401(k) with competitive match after 1 year of employment. Other miscellaneous perks may include: up to 30% off at Lollicup® Coffee & Tea corporate-owned stores, company events, & birthday movie tickets.
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply with cover letter & resume to be considered.
Lollicup® USA, Inc. is the leading bubble tea, coffee, and restaurant supply enterprise.
Under its trademark licensing program, Lollicup® established 70+ Lollicup® Coffee &
Tea cafes across the country. Lollicup® also manufactures and distributes Karat® and Karat Earth® branded disposable wares including plastic, paper and PLA cups, utensils, and more. We currently service a wide range of customers from individual food-service retailers, Bars & Restaurants, Hotels & Casinos, & Coffee Roasters to food service distributors (such as US Foodservice, Sysco, etc.)