Over the past year we’ve thought of new ways to innovate food with Tea Zone products. Most customers are familiar with our syrups for drinks, but at Tea Zone we hope to inspire everyone to get creative in the kitchen.
This year alone, we thought of a few recipes that paired our syrups and purees with savory dishes. It is easy to switch out certain flavors with our Tea Zone products and go from there. Our products are made with premium ingredients that allow easy swaps.
Swap our orange puree into your orange chicken sauce and taste the citrus flavor as if you used fresh oranges. Incorporate our syrups and purees for many different dishes from sweet to savory!
Feel free to get creative in the kitchen and test out multiple flavors with our extensive line of syrup products. We have a variety of flavors that everyone will enjoy!
Check out our recipes below:
Trifle Mason Jar Recipe:
1 loaf pound cake, cubed
8oz. Whipped Topping
1 oz. Tea Zone Syrup
1 ½ Cup heavy whipping cream
¾ Cup powdered sugar
1. Cut pound cake into cubes.
2. Mix heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar together.
3. Vigorously mix until mixture thickens.
4. Add additional powdered sugar until desired thickness
5. Divide into 3 bowls and mix Tea Zone syrup of choice
6. Layer pound cake, cream mixture and top off with whipped topping!
7. Optional: Top with fruit or layer fruit in
Pineapple Teriyaki Shrimp Skewer Recipe
1 lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined
1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
1 1/5 oz. Tea Zone Pineapple Syrup
1 pinch of salt
1 tea spoon of black pepper
1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
1 teaspoon fresh chopped green onions
1/2 large Red Onion, cut into 1″ squares
1 lb. of pineapple chunks
1 tablespoon of butter
Garnish: 1 table spoon of Cilantro
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the teriyaki marinade, Tea Zone Pineapple Syrup, black pepper, and salt. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade mixture to use as a glaze.
2. Pour the finished marinade over the shrimp and toss to coat. Allow to marinate at least 1 hour prior to cooking.
3. Thread shrimp onto skewers alternately with pineapple and red onion chunks.
4. Grill about 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink with the marinade throughout cooking.
5. Optional: Serve on cilantro, pineapple-lime rice and garnish with cilantro.
Orange Chicken Recipe:
½ cup Tea Zone Sweet Orange Purée
2 tsp. Cornstarch
¼ cup Vinegar
1 tsp. Sesame oil
2 tsp. Soy Sauce
1 ½ tsp. Vegetable Oil
¼ tsp. Chili Flakes
1 tsp. Garlic
1/2 tsp. Ginger
2 tsp. Water
1 pinch of Salt
1. Heat up pan.
2. Cook vegetable oil and add chili flakes, ginger, salt, and garlic. Mix well.
3. Add Tea Zone Orange Purée. Stir well.
4. Pour in vinegar. Stir well. Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
5. In a separate bowl, mix water and cornstarch together.
6. In small increments, add the water and cornstarch mixture into pan.
7. Stir mixture till sauce thickens.
8. Add in the cook chicken pieces and mix well till each piece of chicken is covered.
9. Serve and Enjoy!